How to install the Live Auctions app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Live Auctions software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for live auction use on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Live auction app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Live Auctions logo and enjoy!
Live Auction FAQs – Features and User Guide
With the app you can:
– Browse all upcoming auctions live
– Broadcast your own auctions with our integrated video and audio broadcaster
– Leave a bid on any item in advance
– Chat with a LiveAuctions representative at the auction
– Join the contest live in real time
Ready? Download the app and bid!
Go once, twice, sold!
What’s new in the new version of live auctions
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Live Auctions. All elements of Live Auctions applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Live Auctions.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download live auction applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the Live Auctions app.