How to install the MaintenancePlanner app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download MaintenancePlanner software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use MaintenancePlanner on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MaintenancePlanner application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the MaintenancePlanner logo and enjoy!
MaintenancePlanner FAQ – Features and User Guide
Dashboard views provide quick navigation to your SR’s PMs and assets, as well as barcode, bookmark, and map views.
• Work orders can be sent to staff or contractors on their mobile device
• Work orders can be ‘pulled’ by field staff depending on their current location or skills.
• Work orders can be updated directly from the site so that management, dispatchers and customers have the most recent status available to them.
• Field staff can view the complete request history as well as the asset maintenance history
• Field staff can update work order status, add their time, material or other costs and add notes and images directly from the camera on the mobile device
• Navigating work orders is made easier with filtered lists, maps and bookmarks to speed up and simplify access
• Barcode is available to capture data directly from the asset or update inventory information
• With comprehensive checklist and task list capabilities, field staff can be guided through inspections in a structured manner to ensure compliance with policy or equipment or legal requirements
MaintenancePlanner enables field staff to efficiently process work orders for service requests and preventive maintenance for a wide range of assets including buildings, roads, trails, water and sewer systems , electricity, vehicles, heavy equipment, computer equipment, playgrounds, sports fields, courts and real estate. For more information on the AssetPlanner ™ suite of products and solutions for asset portfolio sustainability, visit http://assetplanning.ameresco.com/.
What’s new in the new version of MaintenancePlanner
– Fixed the issue of displaying PDF files on some versions of Android
– Added the ability to set the end date when stopping the work timer.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of MaintenancePlanner. All elements of MaintenancePlanner applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of MaintenancePlanner.
Also, we do not use our server to download MaintenancePlanner applications. The download begins from the authorized website for the MaintenancePlanner application.