How to install MARS | 9m Callsign application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download MARS | 9mCallsign software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using MARS | 9mCallsign on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Macs.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MARCH | 9m Callsign application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under MARS | 9mCallsign, and enjoy!
MARCH FAQ | 9mCallsign – Features and User Guide
The entire database is taken from the MCMC website. If your call sign details are not correct or missing, it is not the fault of the MARS app. Please wait for the database to update. I am sorry.
Malaysian amateur radio station or MARS app listed 14204 from the updated MCMC website database. Yet it still allows the user to access 7152 obsolete databases harvested from the MyCallsign application.
1. No internet connection required after initial setup.
2. Function of automatic detection if there is an updated database from SKMM website. The MARS app will notify the user of this update once a year.
3. The user will not need to update the main MARS application to get the latest callsign database.
4. White color of the text on the results page, indicates that the code is still active.
5. Yellow color of the text on the results page, indicates that the callsign is still active, but has almost expired. The expiration date is less than 1 year. It’s just a warning sign.
6. Red color of the text on the results page, indicates that the callsign has already expired.
This version will allow the user to have unlimited update of the database and features below RM 10 per year:
1. Support multiple devices with one license.
2. Look up the station code using the letter without having to enter the full code.
3. Search for the station names using the keyword.
If there is an updated MCMC database, just notify me by email. I will be happy to update this MARS app. This app is developed using MIT App Inventor 2.
What’s new on the new version of MARS | 9 minCallsign
v2.2.2 (September 12, 2020)
– Update our contact information.
v2.2.1 (September 12, 2020)
– Update target API level requirement.
v2.2 (June 7, 2020)
– Add a check mark to only allow users with Android version 8 and above to upgrade to paid version.
– Fixed connection code.
To update, just connect your phone to the internet and open the MARS app. The automatic update will appear to encourage you to update with the latest MARS database.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of MARS | 9mCallsign. Every element of MARS | 9mCallsign applications such as images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of MARS | 9mCallsign.
Also, we do not use our server to download MARS | 9mCallsign applications. Download starts from the authorized MARS website | 9m Callsign application.