How to install the MassDOT BusPlus app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download MassDOT BusPlus software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use MassDOT BusPlus on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MassDOT BusPlus app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the MassDOT BusPlus logo and enjoy!
MassDOT BusPlus FAQ – Features and User Guide
The BusPlus app lets you buy and use intercity and commuter bus tickets instantly on your phone. Here is how it works:
1. Select your preferred bus operator
2. Choose the type of ticket and the quantity
3. Create an account and link your credit / debit card to complete the payment.
4. Activate your ticket and show it to the bus driver
An internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use your ticket (s) offline. All personal information and payments are transmitted and stored securely.
Please contact [email protected] for customer service assistance. Any comments or suggestions you may have are welcome. We are aware of the issues with the scan feature when adding new credit cards and are working to resolve this issue.
What’s new on the new version of MassDOT BusPlus
Now includes Pioneer Valley Transit Authority and Brockton Area Transit, plus usability improvements including Apple Sign in and UI updates!
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of MassDOT BusPlus. Every element of MassDOT BusPlus applications like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of MassDOT BusPlus.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download MassDOT BusPlus applications. The download begins from the authorized MassDOT BusPlus app website.