How to install Mazetools Soniface Lite application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Mazetools Soniface Lite software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Mazetools Soniface Lite on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Mazetools Soniface Lite application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Mazetools Soniface Lite logo and enjoy!
Mazetools Soniface Lite FAQ – Features and User Guide
– A maze
– Multitouch synthesizer modeling on the grid
– Multitouch-enabled maze editor
– Loop recording: each parameter can be automated by recording the movement
– Automation interface to draw automation curves for each controller and connect controllers to external inputs
– Different grid modes as a basis for composing
– Help function integrated into the application
– Interactive grid lines for playing the synthesizer
– Color interface, notes and chords for musical harmonies
– Sound parameter of the synthesizer and physical controller of the grid
– Sequencer interface
– Sound synthesis interface
-> Sample to Grid function
– Microphone input and sample library
– Integration of your own samples and audio files
– Loop function with selection of starting and ending points
– Granular synthesis incl. harmonizer and arpeggiator function
– Spatial audio
– Audio effects section incl. echo, filter, chorus and distortion
– Sample sequencer
– Sample trigger function
Rhythm and Drum Interface:
– Drum synthesizer and drum sampler combination
– Three-part step sequencer (bass drum, snare drum, hi-hat)
– Quantified or free step-by-step entry
– Polyphonic and monophonic playback switch
– Spatial audio
– Drum sample library
– Link to sampler to use own samples as drum elements
– Envelope menu
– Audio effects section inkl. echo, filter, chorus and distortion
– Drum pad interface for live interaction
– Multi-touch input
– Keyboard input
Soniface is a unique tool for creating music, the spherical mix of visuals and sounds allows for new approaches to composing. In addition to the intuitive elements, the modular system offers extensive options. Synths, drums and samples can be combined with audio effects, sequencers, automation, loop recording as well as innovative input methods.
Based on experimentation and dynamic action, the app focuses on the process of creation. This leads to unexpected and exciting results. To capture these moments, it is advisable to capture audio and video.
Since 2017, we have been working on updates with new features and improvements. With your purchase, you directly support the further development of Soniface. Concept, development and design are carried out by Stephan Kloss. The history of the project dates back to 2011 when he hosted the short film Geometric Poetry. Since the first Mazetools prototype, development has become an experimental catalyst for many different projects of the Ectoplastic Laboratory.
What’s new on the new version of Mazetools Soniface Lite
Granulizer – Added a new granular synth to the Soundscape Sampler.
Loop recording – Each parameter can be automated by recording motion.
In-App-Help – Enhanced content for module information
Touch-Input – Multitouch compatible labyrinth editor
Small bugs fixed – Touch control and sound recording
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Mazetools Soniface Lite. Every element of Mazetools Soniface Lite applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. is the property of the respective owner of Mazetools Soniface Lite.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Mazetools Soniface Lite applications. The download starts from the authorized Mazetools Soniface Lite app website.