How to install the Melody Engineer application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Melody Engineer software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Melody Engineer on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Melody Engineer app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Melody Engineer logo and enjoy!
Melody Engineer FAQ – Features and User Guide
Video Demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkAq0uqeDc&list=PLeZ3lA81P9ER_7Urvxg4B4djPp5K2N2Fa
This is an extended version of the free Melody Engineer Lite app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.melodyengineerlite
with many additional features:
– save the melody and harmony as a midi file and text
– change the number of notes up to 64
– harmonize the melody – automatically compose new harmony chords on the existing melody
– AUTO MODE – when this mode is active, the composed melody is played repeatedly and composed automatically every 4 cycles and the correct melodies can be saved while listening
– open the recorded melody
– many more scales
– Advanced AUTO COMPOSER method
– ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COMPOSER – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biSq3Z-HKk0
– option to automatically compose chords in automatic mode
– melody range control
– transpose the melody from top to bottom
– widen and reduce the melody
– extended chord types (dominant, 7th major, 7th minor, sun, august)
– midi out option
There are two methods of composition:
– manual – you select notes and chords
– automatic – using the AUTO COMPOSER which chooses the “appropriate” notes and chords for you.
The COMPOSE ALL app feature creates a new melody and accompanying harmony from scratch. You can use this feature as a generator of fresh ideas and then change the melody.
AUTO MODE – when active, the melody is auto-composed every 4 cycles (can be changed in the settings). While playing, you can save the composed melody via the Save button.
Three types of AUTO MODE are available:
1. When AUTO MODE is on and COMPOSE ALL is selected, the melody and harmony will be auto-composed every 4 cycles. The text below the PLAY button will read “AUTO ALL”.
2. When the AUTO MODE is activated and COMPOSE NOTES is selected, the melody only will be automatically composed every 4 cycles. The text below the PLAY button will read “AUTO NOTES”.
3. When AUTO MODE is on and COMPOSE CHORDS is selected, harmony only will be automatically composed every 4 cycles. The text below the PLAY button will read “AUTO CHORDS”.
AUTO MODE Video Demo – – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6y2VNgFpCE
Notes and chords are modified using the drop-down menus for each note. You can listen to both melody and harmony or just one of them by using the checkboxes in the control menu.
If you want to automatically compose some melody notes, check them and press the autodial button. Then the notes will be composed for you.
Watch video demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFki1tDvtvo
How can you use it:
1. Select the tempo, note scale, and note length.
2. Create a melodic rhythm by checking the boxes below the notes. Play the rhythm and adjust it if necessary.
3. Press the COMPOSE NOTES button to generate the notes for the selected rhythm.
4. Listen to the melody repeatedly and adjust the notes manually or with the help of the autodialer leaving the notes targeted for change checked.
5. Add harmony accompaniment
Individual notes are chosen using the drop-down menu.
AUTO COMPOSER selects notes for those positions where the boxes are checked.
The application manual – https://gyokovsolutions.com/manual-melody-engineer
Also check other apps related to music composition:
Song Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.songengineerlite
Rhythm Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.rhythmengineerlite
Guitar engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.guitarengineerlite
Bass Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.bassengineerlite
DrumsEngineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.drumsengineerlite
MultitrackEngineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.multitrackengineerlite
What’s new in the new version of Melody Engineer
Melody Engineer is an automatic melody composition application. It helps to compose melodies and to accompany harmony.
– added undo / redo
– timing correction option
– MIDI OUT option. Activate it in Settings – Midi output.
– added chords – sus2, sus4, 9, 6, m6 – activate them in Settings – Chords
– control melody repeat in settings – Composer settings
– Addition of dominant, 7th major, 7th minor, diminished and augmented chords.
– define the maximum note jump by semitones
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Melody Engineer. All elements of Melody Engineer applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Melody Engineer.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Melody Engineer applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the Melody Engineer application.