How to install the Melody Engineer Lite application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Melody Engineer Lite software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Melody Engineer Lite on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Melody Engineer Lite app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Melody Engineer Lite logo and enjoy!
Melody Engineer Lite FAQ – Features and User Guide
Video demo – https://youtu.be/Jt58aeH4Czc
There are two methods of composition:
– manual – you select notes and chords
– automatic – using the AUTO COMPOSER which chooses the “appropriate” notes and chords for you.
You can adjust the AUTO COMPOSER settings in the app settings.
Features of Melody Engineer Lite:
– automatic composition of new melodies and harmonies
– automatically compose a new melody on the existing harmony
– automatic composition of the melody with a predefined rhythm on the existing harmony
– automatically compose the selected notes from the existing melody
– manually change the notes in the melody
– manually change the chords in harmony
– midi out option
Get the full version with lots of additional features: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.melodyengineer
– save the melody and harmony as a midi file and text
– change the number of notes up to 64
– harmonize the melody – automatically compose new harmony chords on the existing melody
– AUTO MODE – when this mode is active, the composed melody is played repeatedly and composed automatically every 4 cycles and the correct melodies can be saved while listening
– open the recorded melody
– many more scales
– Advanced AUTO COMPOSER method
– COMPOSER OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
– option to automatically compose chords in automatic mode
– melody range control
– transpose the melody from top to bottom
– widen and reduce the melody
– additional chords – dominant, 7th major, 7th minor, diminished, augmented
The application manual – https://gyokovsolutions.com/manual-melody-engineer
See the demo of the Melody Engineer autodial feature – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6y2VNgFpCE
Also check other music composition apps:
Song Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.songengineerlite
Lyrics Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.lyricsengineerlite
Rhythm Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.rhythmengineerlite
Guitar engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.guitarengineerlite
Bass Engineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.bassengineerlite
DrumsEngineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.drumsengineerlite
MultitrackEngineer – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.multitrackengineerlite
New in the new version of Melody Engineer Lite
Melody Engineer is an application for melodic composition.
– synchronization correction option in the settings
– MIDI OUT option. Activate it in Settings – Midi output.
– modify the number of notes up to 32 in Settings – Number of notes
– swing mode
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Melody Engineer Lite. All elements of Melody Engineer Lite applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Melody Engineer Lite.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Melody Engineer Lite applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the Melody Engineer Lite application.