How to install the MusePad app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download MusePad software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use MusePad on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MusePad app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the MusePad logo and enjoy!
MusePad FAQ – Features and User Guide
MusePad uses a piano roll style grid to display notes and a piano keyboard for input. You enter the notes using the piano and they appear on the note grid. After that, you can delete notes directly on the grid or add other notes by tapping on the grid.
At any time, you can play your song from any starting position. While playing, the current notes will be lit both on the note grid and on the piano keyboard, following the notes with a smooth scrolling motion. You will love to watch the music play!
– Note grid with diatonic / chromatic modes and key signature
– Enter the notes with the piano keyboard, or by placing them directly on the grid
– Polyphonic piano input (in multitouch devices) with 8 octaves, scrollable in small devices
– Unlimited undo / redo to correct errors
– Reading with highlighting of grid and piano notes
– Full navigation on the grade grid, with pan and zoom
– Save and load songs, or export them to MIDI
– Cut / Copy / Paste / Transpose
Several screen size configurations are available. The screen size is initially set to match the size of your device, but you can use the large screen setting on a small device (using a pointer to help you press the small buttons) or the small screen setting. on a large device.
Try before you buy! You can download the Lite version of MusePad, which has all the functionality of MusePad (except loading, saving and exporting).
More features will be added in the future. Stay tuned and enjoy MusePad!
What’s new on the new version of MusePad
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not a MusePad affiliate partner. All elements of MusePad applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of MusePad.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download MusePad applications. The download begins from the authorized MusePad app website.